Beauty Elixir III: Prismatic Array is a 100% active formula replete with free radical-quenching CoQ10, collagen-inspiring Vitamin C ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and natural actives without the inclusion of essential oils to accommodate especially sensitive complexions.
This sweet, earthy blend of potent nourishment repairs signs of environmental stressors and leaves skin soft and luminous.
Especially beneficial for: Complexions too sensitive for essential oils, yet desirous of the ultimate, natural skin care treat.
Benefits: No essential oils to accommodate reactive, sensitive skin * Tones, softens, moisturizes, and boosts luminosity * Compliments your SPF protection * Diminishes signs of UV overexposure * Softens, calms, and nourishes chapped skin * Protects & boosts collagen
Size: 14ml or 47mL
Best Used: Daily AM and PM by itself or for best results in combination with KYPRIS products
Directions:: Directions: Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. Offer your Self honest compliments as you anoint your skin. Allow time for Elixir to melt into skin. May be layered with other KYPRIS products, make-up, or sun care. For external use only.
* 18 Active Natural Ingredients
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka certified therapeutic grade CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. This CoQ10 is made by a patented process from yeast in an oxygen free environment to yield a potent, bio-identical CoQ10 that has shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage new and old.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and suppleness.
* Bursting with minerals, amino acids, and more than 150% more vitamin E than Argan oil, Prickly Pear Seed oil improves skin elasticity, suppleness, and effectively combats damaging free radical formation.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A, and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* Despite its light texture, Kukui oil’s fatty acid profile rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids is especially nourishing and helps ameliorate the effects of UV overexposure.
* Supercritical extraction of Rosehip fruit provides a rich source of phytonutrients with high antioxidant capability and a prized essential fatty acid composition ideal for healing chapped or irritated skin.
top of page
bottom of page