Lily Lolo Creamy Natural Vegan Mascara is easy to apply and will volumise and lengthen lashes to produce a dramatic effect. An everyday essential for fabulous looking lashes. Suitable for all eye colours. Lily Lolo Mascara is soft and creamy and has no artificial ingredients, just long lasting colour with a smooth texture. Lily Lolo award winning formulas are free of harsh chemicals, talc, additives, parabens, gluten, bismuth oxychloride, fillers, petroleum based chemicals, and nano particles. Vegan. Gluten Free. GMO Free. Cruelty Free.
Ingredients: Vegan. Gluten Free. AQUA (WATER), MYRICA PUBESCENS FRUIT CERA (MYRICA PUBESCENS FRUIT WAX), PROPANEDIOL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX), POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX), LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT BIS-OCTYLDODECY DIMER DILINOLEATE/PROPANEDIOL COPOLYMER, POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN CERA (ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX), GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, [MAY CONTAIN CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)].
Suitable for all eye colours.
How to Apply?
1) Make sure eyelashes are clean and dry of any prior makeup.
2) While still wet, apply no more than 3 coats. If fluid sets, it can make the lashes clumpy. Also, you will find the wand will not easily stroke through the lashes if fluid sets.
3) Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes. The zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more ‘feathery’ appearance.
4) Now gently apply to lower lashes. If lower lashes are thin, avoid applying and drawing attention.
5) Avoid applying mascara to top of upper lashes, as this forces them to fall flat and straight.
6) Keep cap tightened well to prevent drying out and store in moderate temperature.
top of page
bottom of page